Wednesday, March 25, 2009

February, Grand Bahamas and March pictures

A rare snow day in March in Virginia The Grandparents at Maeve's 2nd birthday, maeve loved the frosting!

What a family....after numerous attempts this was the best picture we could get all together!

Kaleigh rolling over




Maeve celebrating one of her favorite gifts, a ballerina

Maeve at her birthday party with her friends...she wasn't so sure about the whole center of attention thing Kaleigh and Gma, I don't know what I would do with out grandparents to help out!





Gpa helping blow out candles for the family birthday party


Kaleigh a little upset when I didn't keep the cookie coming fast enough

Maeve swimming in the ocean



Mommy "wearing" the girls...the easiest way to travel (I love my ergo)

Maeve at the beach


Playtime in the hotel room

Maeve waking up from a nap. HA


Kaleigh at the kiddie pool
Maeve, again imitating me....coffee anyone?

Hanging at the beach

Maeve loved this house in the kids area at our hotel



Maeve on a hike at Great Falls. She gets so serious sometimes. And I guess I walk around with my hands on my hips a lot, since she likes to imitate me. Kaleigh, all smiles at 6 months





































































No comments: