Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kaleigh is 9 months (how did that happen!)

9 months....WOW....still not crawling but oh so curious. I call Kaleigh octopus arms. How she get a hold of things amazes me at times. She is getting good at moving around in circles on her tummy, moving from sitting to stomach and sticking her bum up in the air. She talk a lot including mama and dada (Obviously I work a lot harder on MAMA!). I think Kaleigh is beginning to understand more words too; Definitely "eat",(getting excited and flapping her arms), "kiss" (she lean in with a nice wide open wet lick when I say it), and "bye-bye". She love to "feed" me and laugh when I "eat" the things she stick in my face or when I bite on her paci after she gives it to me. I just can't believe she is 9 mo! Big sister kisses!









No comments: