Monday, November 16, 2009

Before I share a couple of Maeve and my crafts, I have to share a couple of my recent favorite Maeveisms

mom, sleep with me in second minutes.
mom, are you going to wear a life vest? (as she put on her regular fall vest to go outside)

and one for Kaka

"di" as she insists on dipping everything while we eat, over and over again she whines and gets frustrated unless we give her the plate of olive oil for the bread, the plate of ranch dressing for the carrots, the ketchup for the chicken.....and on and on. She is such a Calkins!

And now for the crafts.......

One of my recent cards

My latest hand painted baby gift (I had so much fun doing it)
Maeve's leaf from Little Bits, a weekly preschool-like class

Maeve's Thanksgiving card for Lolo and Papa (I was impressed b/c she did the turkey all by herself)






No comments: