Friday, September 17, 2010

Maeve starts preschool


Maeve started preschool this week. She was excited to finally go to her "new school", which we have been driving by daily all summer. It's a co-op so I was able to work the first day to help with the transition, although I think she would have been fine without me. In fact, her second day she was off painting before I had even said goodbye. She loves bringing in things to show Ms. Kelleher. Today she got to bring in her new princess book that she finally earned by sleeping in her own bed each night. (that's a little bit of a stretch since she typically ends up in the bunk bed room and I have to go lay with her in the middle of the night to get her to go back to sleep in the bunk bed, but at least she is not insisting on us falling asleep with her in our bed anymore.) I think she is ready for the bunk bed and Kaleigh wants to sleep in her toddler bed, so we might be switching things around sooner rather than later in preparation for baby juicy.

Anyway, it is great to see how excited Maeve is for school and all her friends and it will be nice to have some quality time with Kaleigh.



No comments: