Monday, February 21, 2011

Life with three (and a cute video of Teagan)

It is a crazy time in my life, I feel like the days go by so fast and I hardly have time to process anything. I want so much to remember all the little things, the silly phrases the girls say, the artwork they make and their favorite activities. Lately Kaleigh has been more clingy. It's hard to know if it's being 2 1/2 yo or because she is now the middle child. She definitely has her whine on! Maeve is mostly helpful and loves to be a big sister to Teagan but she is developing some serious four year old attitude. I realize now that Teagan is the easiest is many ways. She is contained and as long as I feed her, make sure she has a clean diaper and has something fun to look at, she is content. I have started working a little, seeing 5 private clients and would like to add more since IFH doesn't need me and paying for 3 in daycare doesn't make much sense. Plus, it seems a little overwhelming to get them all out the door for a full day of work and then come home and get them dinner and to bed on time. It won't last forever and I figure once Teagan gets a little bit older I will add more hours. Plus, I feel like this is the time we are the most flexible, no sports, school or other activities that interfere with us being able to take off and visit friends and family. I have to keep it in perspective and remember that I don't need to do everything and that our family priority is friends and family. I'd rather have time to go for a long weekend to Ohio, fly up to Wisconsin the see the grandparents or drive down to Atlanta to visit Annika than make a little extra money.

No comments: