Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kaleigh my fish

She wants to do it all and watches Maeve. Notice how she is already putting her face in the water. She loves jumping off the diving board and states, "I no need help" all the time!

So I had to add today a very scary occurrence....as always, Kaleigh has way too much confidence and jumped in behind my back in 4 feet of water. I turned to see her bobbing quietly up and down and not breathing. Of course I screamed and luckily, my friend, Tina, who has now earned her sainthood jumped in and got her. I was holding Teagan and Jonny was way far away. I don't know what I would have done if Tina hadn't been there. i was shaking for hours afterward. Our new rule is no pool without her life vest. To all who read this, I hope it helps them to remember swim safety!

No comments: