Friday, April 15, 2011

Kaleigh- 2 1/2 years old



My beautiful Kaka, or Kookie Kaka, My jumping bean are just some of the names I call her. She is so two currently, with frequent tantruming and whining but all the while looking adorable! Here are a few of the things that make her her:

(my number one favorite) "me love you mama"

-

trying so hard to keep up with the big kids (i.e., wanting to watch Scoobie doo b/c Maeve does)


- read me book pease


- laughing out loud at the Dofs (Dwarfs in Snow White)


- being scared at the witch in Snow White


- sharing your taggie blanket with Teagan (b/c Teagan really wants it!)


- "tarry me" and "pit me up"


- "me no want nap" (then crying before settle down to sleep.....EVERY time)


-loving swimming


-especially loving gymnastics (hanging from the high bar, hopping from star to star, crawling like a snake and going on the big balance beam) (It's also your only thing you say when we talk about your high of the day "me go dymntics")


-staying up reading and talking every night -piggy back rides and "sack of potatoes"

No comments: