Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Our first stomach bug


I figure we are very lucky that in 4 years, we have never had a stomach bug hit our household. Well, our luck finally gave out this week. I started the trend with it Monday night, then Gma who was visiting over the weekend, came down with it on Tuesday during the day. Finally, Kaleigh was up most of Tuesday night, throwing up. She is a trooper, immediately after each time, she would be talking happily and running commentary on what I was doing to clean up. In fact, right before she would throw up she would be saying "me not have tummy ache. Me tummy feel good". Today, she is slowly recovering on the couch watching lots of Dora, Deigo and Strawberry Shortcake. Let's hope no one else gets it or my washing machine might officially give out!

No comments: