Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy 2013!

So I pretty much decided to take 2012 off.  I feel guilty about all the milestones I missed out on reporting, and we have had so much that happened during 2012. I have to say, all of it has been a true blessing and I hope to stop more frequently in 2013 and remember to be grateful for all I have. The best two highlights of 2012 included our move in July to Ohio. We have a great home and the girls have transitioned easily to worthington.  I probably miss deepwood and Virginia the most. It's hard not to be sentimental for the home where our family began. I miss my friends there too, but have enjoyed being closer to family and my childhood friends. I also feel like I haven't settled into what life will really be like yet because in May, I found out I was pregnant. Moving and settling in during the first trimester was tough and a 4th pregnany in less than 6 years has been hard on my body. (it is very mad at me!). I can't wait to meet this boy ( what a surprise!) and move forward with our complete family. Just 4 more weeks ( or maybe a little earlier!). I am lucky that besides the "typical" (amplified)  aches and pains, things have gone well. I don't remember being so anxious for this part to be done but I am sure I always get that way.

We will see when this boy decides to come out and meet us. He has a valentine due date and I go in two days for my 36 week check up. I keep crossing my fingers things are progressing.

I hope to get some good blogs in about each of the girls. They are all amazing, so different and so much fun!!!


No comments: