Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fun trip to Columbus

Maeve enjoying her juice Jill with Kaleigh, Carrie and AngieAva Lynn (7 weeks) and Jenifer Kaleigh (5 weeks) Liam and Seth (3 yrs), Finnegan, Maeve


We went back to Columbus Ohio for a long weekend for a Nina and Paul Roots wedding and for Kaleigh's baptism. It was a busy, fun weekend. On Sunday we got together with my long time friends; Jill, Angie and Carrie and their families. Everyone got to try out Jon's beer (called Queen Maeve's Irish Ale), which was a big hit. It was the first time I met Ava, Angie's 2 month old daughter. She is a beautiful baby. Kaleigh who is two weeks younger is already bigger than her. My cousin Eric, his wife Tiffany, and their daughter Taylor stopped by too. Maeve finally learned how to climb up on chairs. She was so proud of herself. Her new words are noisy and heavy.Since Jon had to travel out of town this week, I had to drive home alone with the girls. They were amazing on the 8 hr trip. I discovered lollipops can keep a 6 week old happy until I can get to an exit (Kaleigh still wont take a paci).

No comments: