Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Maeve as a flower girl



Maeve was a flower girl in Hilary and Chay's wedding this weekend. She acted like a typical 19 month old but did make it down the aisle after one diversion down a pew. Unfortunately, she wasn't really up for posing for pictures either. She looked so cute in her dress. The wedding was amazing and Hilary was a beautiful bride. It was good to get out without the kids to the reception, but I have to admit I was tired. Plus, I was lazy about pumping and dumping and ended up with mastitis (or at least I think that is what caused it). Kudos to Lolo and Papa for taking care of Kaleigh at only 5 weeks old. Luckily Maeve is the easiest toddler ever.

1 comment:

Sakalares Family said...

Congrats on your second girl! They both are adorable. I found your blog on Annika's blog! I had heard you were expecting! Welcome to the world of blogging and two kids!

Julie, Bill, Amanda and Will