Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kaleigh is 2 months old



Kaleigh is getting bigger and bigger. I think she's probably close to 12 lbs. She is beginning to hold her head up, but does it best on someone's shoulder. She likes her tummy and actually sleeps better on it (too bad about "back to sleep"). I kind of captured one of her smiles. And when she gets going she says "agoo". She loves the baby bjorn and I finally broke down and bought an Ergo after many recommendations from friends. I have a feeling with running after Maeve and how much Kaleigh loves to be held, I will use it alot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there! I just found your blog from facebook and now I recall you mentioning it at the wedding, but obviously everything was a blur! It will be fun to follow. Paul and I think Kaleigh looks just like Jonny! Miss you guys!!