Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kaleigh rolled over!

Kaleigh rolled over yesterday. It was so fun to see it for the first time and she looked so proud of herself. She did it one other time before she got tired and started to cry to be picked up. She knows how to work her mommy. She will follow me with her eyes all over the place and start to cry when I am out of sight. As soon as I come back into sight she is all smiles. She is also obsessed with moving and sticking out her tongue. It is really cute! Most of the time she is very laid back. Sometimes when Maeve is giving her "love", Maeve gets a little rough and Kaleigh has yet to cry after getting hit. I think both Maeve and Kaleigh have a high pain threshold. I suppose that is a good thing and may help us avoid some tears over the years.

No comments: