Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy 6th birthday Maeve!!!

How are you six?  I still remember you as my tiny baby who went with me everywhere.  I see you loving your friends and growing more and more independent.  I am so happy that you are confident and feel comfortable enough to be your own self but how my heart hurts that you will one day want little to do with me.  Anyway, you loved your birthday weekend.  While I had to do a little convincing that this weekend was better than what Kaleigh was doing (Kaleigh decided to spend the weekend with your cousins in Michigan since gma and gpa were going up to babysit).  We started the weekend with a pancake feast at the highschool for a fundraiser.  You practiced stuffing your face after watching a pancake eating contest and played on some super fun bouncy slides.  You had a great birthday party at the community pool with all the girls from your class and





No comments: